Overview Private residential garden in the London Borough of Wandsworth.
The scheme designed was by Pamela Johnson MSGD and the project consisted of:
• Clearance of the site including 25 tonnes of soil and a pond. • Installation of a trellis to boundaries.
• Introduction of a terrace, paths and stepping stones.
• Creation of a pool and dry stream bed.
• Introduction of a ‘tea house’ building.
• Construction of aggregate based dining area. • Planting preparation and installation.
• Irrigation and lighting.
• New lawn and edging.
Designer Pamela Johnson Garden Design
Suppliers Electrosafe Landscape Lighting, Jacksons Fencing, Travis Perkins, LandscapePlus, CED Stone